Best Brands History
Our history began when Manuel Eskind started Capital Distributing, a wholesale wine and spirits distribution company, in 1939 when Prohibition was repealed in the State of Tennessee. Manuel was granted License #3 for the state.
In 1983, an opportunity arose for the grandchildren of Manuel to start their own distribution company, and Best Brands Inc. was born. Since then, Best Brands has established itself as a dominant player in the Middle Tennessee and Chattanooga markets.
In 1996, we moved from our old facility to a new custom built facility on 6 acres at 7337 Cockrill Bend Boulevard. We now operate in a 50,000 square foot building, comprised of office space, general warehouse,
and a climate controlled warehouse space.
Best Brands is still a family-owned and operated business with the fourth generation of the family actively involved in its success. Best Brands is a major force in the Middle Tennessee and Chattanooga market with an experienced management team and a sales staff, second to none. Our people’s devotion to promoting and growing our brands, both on-premise and off-premise, separates this company from our competition.